- Air China launches in NY (not literally)
- Vogue hits Sunset Strip
- Tiffany&Co Valentine’s Day program launches!
- IFC utilizes OOH to promote Out There
- In the spirit of a good New Year’s Resolution, Equinox launches a big OOH push in multiple markets
- Seamless launches a highly targeted 5 market OOH campaign
- Ann Taylor takes over DC with station dominations
- Seven for All Mankind wallscape towers in Manhattan
- C2C Celebrates its 5 year anniversary!
- Goretex launches a mall heavy campaign across the top 5 DMA’s
- Fresh Direct launches in Philadelphia with a street furniture campaign.
- Belstaff banners are posted throughout Manhattan in support of the brand.
- C2C makes the INC 500/5000 list for a second year in a row.
- Keep an eye out for Comedy Central’s Brickleberry push in NYC and LA.
- 1800 launches a large format multicultural campaign across several markets.
- Welcome Ruvy Slater, you’re our angel in accounting!
- C2C Outdoor named the 14th Fastest Growing Company in NYC by Crain’s.
- Oakley’s OOH Olympic Push is coming, you’ll see it soon.
- C2C develops a strategic plan to help About.com target advertising agencies in NYC, SF and Chicago.
- Welcome back Natalie, our beloved summer intern.
- David Yurman showcases great creative on their new W. Hollywood Sunset location.
- Equinox uses a transit heavy program to promote stores in New Jersey and Chicago.
- Aileen O’keefe joins the C2C team in New York, welcome!
- Comedy Central’s New Perm Board hits Sunset Strip.
- Oakely Women’s campaign rolls out across several key markets.
- Figenza Vodka takes over the display case of the St Regis Hotel.
- C2C works with Melissa’s Shoes to launch their first US based store in Manhattan with a subway domination campaign downtown.
- Michael Kors posts on large format banners outside the hip and trendy Grove in LA.
- C2C helps Jamba Juice takeover the Florida market with a billboard heavy campaign.
- Oakley targets key ski resorts with a mix of different OOH in multiple markets across the US.
- Blink Fitness hits LA, NY and New Jersey in support of their new gym locations.
- IFC supports it’s fabulous new show Portlandia with a strong street level campaign in Manhattan.
- Burberry posts on the iconic Sunset Strip in Los Angeles.
- C2C helps Charity Water execute a national cinema campaign.
- Oakley’s snow campaign launches in targeted markets across the country.
- Equinox takes to the streets of Chicago to support local gyms in the area.
- C2C is named America’s Fastest Growing Advertising company by INC Magazine.
- Volcom wrapped vehicles make a big splash at the Quicksilver Pro in Long Beach, NY.
- Comedy Central marketing the Sheen Roast with wrapped buses featuring Godesses and a giant wallscape in Manhattan.
- Lee Krackow joins the C2C team, as Account Director. Welcome Lee!
- Thank you to Natalie Shushan, our TREMENDOUS summer intern. You will be missed!
- C2C and UGG launch the Men’s campaign on the streets of Manhattan with a dominating bus shelter presence
- DC Shoes hits the streets of LA with a billboard driven campaign in support of their summer initiatives.
- Oakley’s wrapped buses target the US OPEN of Surf in Huntington Beach, California.
- Women’s Wear Daily (WWD) kicks off a NYC focused campaign utilizing multiple pieces of OOH to drive brand awareness.
- C2C helps Ross Stores executes a 3 market campaign in San Diego, LA and Florida utilizing large format, trivisions and bus bench ads to support local store initiatives
- C2C launches a Philadelphia program for Diesel in an effort to drive traffic to their downtown store.
- TEVA and C2C take over the Denver Market with an airport heavy program showcasing the brands outdoor prowess.
- Carly Klein joins the C2C team, as a Junior Media Buyer. Welcome Carly!
- C2C launches the Oakley Women’s Campaign featuring multiple OOH formats across San Diego, Austin, Denver, Phoenix and Orange County
- C2C executes a 6 market mall campaign on behalf of Michael Kors in an effort to drive traffic into on-site stores.
- UGG and C2C partner overseas utilizing digital signage in London’s Piccadilly Circus.
- Gypsy 05 utilizes bus shelters to help drive brand awareness in Orange County, CA.
- C2C teams with Comedy Central to support Workaholics campaign, with OOH support in LA and NYC.
- Tiffany&Co kicks of a Valentine’s Day themed Campaign with a 20 market push including Vancouver and Toronto.
- C2C continues to help IDB’s local market initiative in Manhattan taking advantage of targeted phone kiosks to drive traffic to their locations.
- C2C launches an OOH push for Equinox Gyms in an effort to drive new members at the start of the New Year.
- Comedy Central and C2C team up for an OOH campaign featuring the Louis CK show in Boston and Philadelphia.